There’s money for college—let us help you find it. Seniors and their families are invited to join us at a financial aid completion event this fall. We will walk you through the financial aid process and sit down with you to get applications DONE.
Financial aid is money to help pay for college or technical or trade school. Financial aid can come from colleges, companies, private scholarship funds, the state of Washington, and the U.S. Department of Education.We will help with filling out FAFSA and WASFA and scholarship applications.
Financial Aid Completion Events
- Oct. 8, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. | Mount Rainier High School
- Oct. 9, 3:00 - 6:30 p.m. | Highline High School
- Oct. 9, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. | Choice Academy
- Oct. 10, 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. | Evergreen High School
- Oct. 15, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. | New Futures Woodridge Park | En español
- Oct. 24, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. | Southwest Boys and Girls Club
- Nov. 7, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. | Arbor Heights Apartments
- Nov. 21, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. | Mount Rainier High School
- Dec. 4, 3:00 - 6:30 p.m. | Highline High School
- Dec. 10, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. | Central Office | En español
- Dec. 19, 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. | Tyee High School
All events are open to Highline Public Schools seniors and families. Can’t make an event? Visit our College and Career Readiness page to learn how to schedule an appointment.
If you have these items please bring them with you to an event:
- 2018 Tax Return or 2018 W-2
If applicable, please know:
- Birthdate for student and parent
- Alien ID Number, Green Card Number
- Social Security Number for student and parent
- Parents date of marriage
- Supplemental sources of income, TANF, SNAP, SSI, etc.
Highline Public Schools does not keep, share, or track any financial or immigration status information shared at financial aid events.
No matter your situation, there’s money for college. Let us help you find it.