In response to family feedback last spring and consultation with the Family Action Committee, we are pleased to introduce an improved family calendar for the upcoming year.
This year's calendar looks a lot different with an accordion-style layout. This allows students and families to fold the calendar to display a few months at a time, no longer taking up so much space on your family fridge or bulletin board. Its foldability also makes it portable. Throw it in your bag or the car and reference it on the go.
What's New on the Calendar:
- Schedule at a Glance: The calendar features a quick reference panel, making finding dates like school closures and conferences easy.
- Celebrating Our Educators: We heard you wanted to know what times we specifically celebrate our staff. The calendar notes two appreciation weeks for teachers and support professionals in March and May. You can find more appreciation days and weeks on our online calendar.
- Welcome Back, Weekends: Our biggest request was to return weekends to the calendar. This provides space to jot down personal plans, sports events, celebrations and more.
- Extra Space: Each month has a little extra space for a note or reminder. Use this how you'd like!
- More Online: QR codes give easy access to our online calendar, which offers much more to see.
We asked, you answered, and we listened. We hope you'll find the calendar more useful than ever. Schools should be distributing calendars soon if you haven't received yours already. If you have any feedback, please let us know by emailing email@example.com! We're always listening.