Support C&C at Tyee
Interested in supporting College & Career-Awareness efforts on the Tyee Campus?
Fill out the general volunteer interest form here.
Learn more about the Tyee Educational Complex and student demographics here.
Opportunities with Immediate Need:
- College & Career Fair
- Mini-Fairs in: STEM, Health Sciences, Human Services and Business/Marketing
- Sign-up to join us here or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information here.
Ongoing Opportunities (e-mail Karly Feria if interested)
- Resume-Writing Support
- Become a career mentor (in-person or a virtual mentor)
- Develop a field trip or job shadow experience at your place of work
- Work with us to design an internship for a student
- Help students practice skills: conduct informational interviews, mock interviews, answer questions about your industry or job
- Become part of a Career Readiness Advisory Committee
- Share your network connections
- Contribute to our research: career trends, workplace gaps, talent pipeline needs, employer expectations