The WELS Promise
To prepare all students for college, career and citizenship through a personalized, experiential learning community facilitated in the context of the natural world.
Our goal is to help students:
- Develop a stewardship mindset for their local and global communities.
- Explore career opportunities in the Environmental sector.
- Take ownership of their education through the study of how to teach others.
- WELS students have hands-on community-based experiences to deepen their learning.
- WELS students are leaders at Camp Waskowitz on a frequent basis.
- WELS students go on outdoor excursions.